2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily cache search results content from the Applications for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Applications;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CitySpark at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials in the Applications are provided “as is”. CitySpark makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CitySpark does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Application. All event details should be verified by the user with the original source.
In no event shall CitySpark or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on any of the CitySpark Applications, even if CitySpark or a CitySpark authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CitySpark’s web site and the Applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CitySpark does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or the Applications are accurate, complete, or current. CitySpark may make changes to the materials contained on its Applications at any time without notice. CitySpark does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CitySpark has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Applications and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CitySpark of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. User Submissions
The Applications may permit the hosting, sharing, posting, and publishing of content by you and other users (“User Submissions”).
- Your User Submissions may be posted to the Applications, or otherwise be made publicly available.
- You agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
- You shall be solely responsible for your User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- You agree that you will not upload or transmit any content or image of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party; that you have the rights, ownership, or license to any content or image provided; and that you solely assume responsibility for any copyright infrigement liability stemming from your User Submissions.
- You agree that your User Submissions do not, and will not, contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or other communications equipment.
- You agree that your User Submissions will not be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- CitySpark and its clients have complete discretion over whether to publish your User Submissions and we reserve the right without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, remove, delete, and/or remove any and all User Submissions at any time and for any reason.
- You agree to cease, upon request from CitySpark or any of its partners or clients, any specified action or behavior related to User Submissions, whether included in these Terms or not, and that failure to comply with such requests may result in permanent revocation of your User Submission privileges.
- By submitting any User Submissions, including events, you agree to adhere to our submission guidelines and policy as noted above and further outlined below:
- Do not post events that are, or are related to activities that are illegal or prohibited by law.
- Events should not be ongoing offerings such as attractions (e.g., available every day, all day) or non-events (e.g., personal essays, sales pitches, political platforms, etc.)–each should have a specific date, time and place.
- Events should not be submitted more than once in total.
- Virtual events must include the location of origin–any submissions of virtual events with locations other than the origin are prohibited.
- You will ensure the accuracy of all event details you provide.
8. Revisions to Terms
CitySpark may revise the Terms at any time without notice. By using the Applications you agree to be bound by the then current version of the Terms.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CitySpark’s web site or Applications shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.